If we determine that any content is in breach of these guidelines, we may remove it, hide it from public view, or impose other restrictions. If you come across any content that violates our guidelines, let us know by email us at [email protected].
What Neobook is for:
Rating Your Content.
A content may be rated Mature(18+) if it contains any of the following:
- Obscene words or expressions;
- Explicit sex scenes;
- Smoking & alcohol consuming scenes;
- Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders).
Marking your content Mature does not mean that it can contain prohibited content. Content that contain prohibited content will be removed regardless of their rating.
What We Remove:
- Pornographic content, including media (images, videos, gifs, and sound clips) containing full exposure of any private parts, such as genitalia, breasts, and buttocks; displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible.
- Illegal Sex Acts. Neobook explicitly prohibits any content which describes illegal sex acts including, but not limited to, bestiality, necrophilia, incest or child sexual exploitation and abuse material.
- Glorification of Sexual Violence. Neobook classifies non-consensual sexual acts to include rape, sexual assault, kidnapping for sexual purposes, or sexual slavery. The content cannot be promoting or encouraging of non-consensual sex acts.
- Content that glorifies, encourages or gives instruction on self-harm will be removed. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders.
- Media (images, videos, gifs, and sound clips) displaying self-harm or suicide will be removed.
- We want to encourage healthy discussions about these issues, so content about recovery, survival or that portray the negative consequences of self-harm are acceptable on Neobook.
Hate Speech/Extremist Content
- We don't tolerate content that promotes, encourages, or incites acts of terrorism. That includes content which supports or celebrates terrorist organizations, their leaders, or associated violent activities.
- We will not allow content or individuals that glorify, praise or romanticize current real life violent hate groups, figures, or extremist organizations with violent or hateful intentions such as organized hate groups; groups that express a violent mission; single event mass shooters/murderers.
- Don't post content containing political or military propaganda.
- Don't post any content which include scenes, descriptions or calls for cruelty to animals.
- Don’t post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease.
- Don't post violent content or gore just to be shocking.
PlagiarismWe do not allow any copyright infringement or pirated material on Neobook and will remove any works that we discover to have been published illegally. What do we consider copyright infringement:
- Posting the copyrighted works and content (text, images, videos, gifs, and sound clips) of others without their legal consent.
- Posting on behalf of an author without his legal consent.
- Adaptations or alterations to a work, such as changing names, changing the point of view of characters, copying events and writing them in their own words.
- Content that promotes the sale or advertise of any services or products is not permitted and will be removed.
- Accounts of users who make spammy posts, post spammy comments and replies, send people spammy messages will be blocked without notice.
- Don't use deceptive means to generate revenue or traffic.